- Over a decade of proven experience, highly motivated go-getter.
- More than 10 years of hands-on dev. management, defining and assimilating working procedures.
- From gathering requirements to production and maintenance –UX, Web and Mobile dev. experience.
- Working for Global Enterprises as well as Start-up organizations with internal and external clients.
Angular.js| OOP | Bootsrap | Github | Program Management | Product Management | System Analysis | Employee Training | .NET | Architecture | OOP | TFS | Web Development | Android Development | TFS Agile Methodologies | Software Design| Jira | Google Maps API & GIS | MVC +Ninject + C# | Phonegap + Eclipse| WPF XBAP| WCF | MS Project 2010| Office| Visio| Excel| Knockout.js| Html5| Less| MVVM| Oracle| Udt | Visual Basic| C#| HTML| Fluent NHibernate| VB.Net| Asp.net VB6| Aссess| Sql Server| Asp.Net| InterDev| MSProject | TFS| Agile| UML| ISO | MySql | Joomla php CMS| Google Analytics | NoSql| Elasticsearch | TypeScript | MS SqlServer | Mobile Development | SSRS | MSMQ | RSA
2016-Present VP R&D at Israel Tech Challenge and CTO Bootcamp Director
- Conducting interviews and recruiting technical stuff.
- Planning course structure and schedule, creating technical material for lectures including Angular weekly workshop – Hands On.
- Frontal lecturing to foreign student.
- Responsible for “CTO Boot camp” course budget.
- Mentoring final projects of the students for Startups for the whole group – Hands On.
- Tech scope – Java, JS, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Python with Bottle and Django, MYSQL, Heroku hosting, Balsamiq.
- Maintained landing pages and upgraded web applications hosted on AWS.
2015-2016 Server Team Leader at NeoGames
- Conducting interviews and recruiting programmers.
- Team version scope management, coordination and integration between multiple departments.
- Consulting on improving ALM processes.
- Technical characterization and analysis of product department demands – software design and work breakdown documents for complex tasks.
- Managing directly up to 6 team members and interface by demand with other departments.
- Hands On – Solving problems and helping team members with complex issues. Tech – SOA, Orchestration Workflow , WCF, WebForms , Asp.net, C# ,VB.Net, SSRS, MSMQ, RSA encryption
2006-2015 Ness Technologies
2014-2015 Software Developer Infrastructure team for IDF Tirat Ha’Agam
- Fully Hands-On Angular.js with TypeScript and without, C#, ElasticSearch with Oracle. Top Secret.
2011–2014 R&D Project Manager and Product Manager for Egged
- Customer interviews, characterization and support.
- Choosing technical instruments and inserting the best practice in the organization.
- Roadmap, task management strategies.
- Direct and matrix teams management .Recruiting – Employee’s professional interviews.
- Running multiple projects under extreme limitations.
- Hands-on pipeline architecture using Knockout.js SPA, Google Maps, MVC, Hybrid HTML5 Android application, Table to Backoffice, Phonegap, OOP, Telerik, WPF, and XBAP.
2008 – 2011 Fullstack Team Leader for Israel Postal Company
- Continuous work with the client. Team management – Hands On development.
- Leading, architecturally and technology responsible for web project
- System technologies upgrade. Versions management. Managing DB scripts.
- System management of “Quantitative Mailing” system
2006 – 2007 Software Developer for Israel Airports Authority – Top Secret
2014-2014 CTO Start-Up PERLIS-aal.com (6 month)
- Infrastructure and development responsibility. Widening product functionality. AWS, Linux.
2005 – 2006 Software Developer at Israel Aerospace Industries – MAMAN
Languages: English – Fluent | Russian, Hebrew – Mother tongue
Education: 2012 – 2014 Executive MBA at Ben-Gurion University. Founder of BGU Managers Club.
2003 – 2005 B.Sc. Computer Science at Holon Institute of Technology.
1998 – 2001 Practical Engineer with honorary at Hadassah.
Courses: 2015 Developing Management Skills by Dr. Shaul Nehamkin (40 hours)
2010 Team Leadership Course by Ness Technologies (80 hours)
2012 TFS Managing Agile and Scrum software projects
2012 Management Workshop